Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Members

I doubt they'll remember that. Besides, he had hair and a pulse back then...

Money talks - Griffith would probably be happy with that.

Scott probably burned his bridges with the DAYS mess and then going to B&B with the former Y&R writers who were pushed out.

If you keep saying Genie is being fired then people will want JFP.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last season Pratt's The Lying game has .5 and it's coming back for a season 2.

Musical telenovelas sometimes have sequels if they do well. I remember the Rebelde mexican one runnnig for like 3 years. Ans Alcanzar Una Estrella which Hollywood Heights is based off of had a sequel starring Ricky Martin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcanzar_una_estrella_II

• Members

LOL! I actually like Genevieve and amongst Y&R fans in general, I don't think I am alone in that feeling. However, I do love Nikki, Ashley, Jill, etc, my Y&R divas and MTS and JW are who I am particularly concerned with. GF could leave and I would forget her after a while. Not so with the other actresses I cited.

JFP is awful -- she ruined AW (and not just by killing off Frankie Frame, a character I didn't care much about one way or another, but by retooling it into a generic, bland, dumbed-down mess). She also has a streak of misogyny about her so god knows how she's going to deal taking orders from another female.

• Members

I think Jill is gone anyway. I do see her running MTS out. And I think Doug Davidson/CLB/TEB would all go fairly quickly - Lauren would just vanish, Paul would probably be killed. I think she'd fire Jennifer Landon too, over looks, along with Marcy Rylan.

I kind of wonder if she would bring the ruler down on Muhney and Morrow, who seem to have way too much ego for their talent or popularity.

Archived