GH: Natalie & Liam spoiler

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
To push John and Sam and free him from his baggage. I guess at least this isn't another car crash

Then I guess you are done. Doesn't make sense to go this route and not kill them. This would make 6 dead and presumed dead OLTL characters this year. Victor is the only one revealed to be alive but to make the other 5 is being convoluted if they keep going this way

• Members

This reminds me of when Jake McKinnon joined ATWT permanently but Another World's Vicky didn't and she died in a plane crash killing her and their unborn twins. Later ghost Vicky lead Jake to the much-alive twins. I was such a huge supporter of the AW characters moving to ATWT but after three years Jake and Vicky had both been murdered so in retrospect it probably would have been better to leave them in Bay City. Anyone else see the similarity?

No one is ever dead on a soap anymore (a reason why "deaths" don't pack the same punch unless we know an actor has died) so no matter what they do to Natalie she's sure to turn up at John's next wedding to interrupt it.

• Members

People kept saying they needed to do something with Natalie because John couldn't be in Port Charles macking on Sam and now they did. It's actually kinda funny because they were swearing up and down Natalie just *had* to be in Port Charles to give Jolie closure and RC said nah, I'll just kill her and Liam off instead.

Fake death... real death... whatever. GH finally did something so folks can stop their bitchin'. But this will give the same folks a reason to bitch some more.

Archived