GH: Natalie & Liam spoiler

• Members

Ugh, killing off characters for s/l "convenience" is so uncreative and insulting. And babies at that?? People break up, people divorce, people don't work out, people cheat, people move away. A knock down drag out fight between John and Natalie in a hotel room with the baby screaming in the corner would be so much more effective than some lame plane crash or whatever. And you know the OLTLers want to see Viki, Jessica, Clint, et cetera mourn Natalie and the baby, so why rob us and even go there?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah here it is:

http://tvline.com/2012/07/26/general-hospital-50th-anniversary/

NO NAT… FOR NOW | On the possibility of further complicating John McBain’s love life by at some point getting his Llanview love Natalie to Port Charles, Valentini confided to TVLine that “legal issues, in terms of the Prospect Park deal [that almost gave OLTL an online home]” were among the reasons why Melissa Archer has yet to at least cameo. “I can’t really talk about it, but I will say that Melissa is a very close friend of mine and I adore her, and she’s a phenomenal actress.” (Easton, for his part, told us he’d love to reunite with Archer, since the “one-sided phone calls” between John and off-screen Nat are getting to be a bit much.)

• Members

Blaming PP for Archer not coming to GH makes absolutely no sene to me. It's not as if she's an exclusive actor or had an exclusive contract from those who were slated to sign with PP. This sounds all too convenient for Valentini and co.

The bottome line is that neither Archer nor Natalie fit into RC/Valentini's plans for McBain's love life.

Archived