GH: Natalie & Liam spoiler

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt this was done to stop people from bitching, or that RC was reacting based on fans. He didn't care about Natalie, or Liam, so my guess is he was just waiting to kill the characters off after a long enough space of time from killing off Cole and Hope.

I don't see why people should not complain about the laziness of killing off characters over and over and over just because a hack can't write for them. Of course viewers are going to question why someone would shove his tongue down a stranger's throat while supposedly in a relationship. If RC was so concerned about bitching, then he could have broken them up offcamera. I guess that would have meant a story which involved planning, not cheap shock value.

The biggest failing of this story - if it happens - is that RC never, ever wrote any scenes which showed John having any use for his son. He dumped the kid not once, not twice, but three times, and did so very happily. So seeing Michael Easton do his Mick Jagger impersonation is not going to work, just as his atrocious acting over Dawn of the Dead did not work.

Archived