GH: Natalie & Liam spoiler

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The baby switch part of the story seems like an afterthought. People wonder whether Sam is going to get busy with McBain, not when she'll get her baby back. It's the limpest baby switch I can remember on any soap.

• Members

Well theres not much they can do considering the living baby and its current mother are in a different state. As it stands, its whats kept Todd and Heather connected and has continously been used with him. Its amajor plot point for why Jason and Sam are heading for divorce and why Elizabeth has been thrust back in Jason's orbit

• Members

Then that just shows how pointless the story was.

I hear people talk about Blair/Todd or Todd/Carly. I hear people talk about "McBam" and "Liasion." I don't hear any talk about the baby. There was no need for any of this, Jason and Sam already had enough issues. It was shock value ratings bait that failed, IMO.

• Members

PP blocking GH from adding former OLTL stars is just WRONG. I wonder if it's a period of six months to a year and then they can release three more contracts (I'd like to see Natalie back, of course, Dani and Jack.)

Does this contract hinder those actors from getting jobs elsewhere, or just on ABC/GH?

Archived