GH: Natalie & Liam spoiler

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't buy this just yet. I think I'll wait before making my verdict. If it were true, I would be very disappointed in Calivati as I have been one of his biggest supporters through his time on GH so far, but killing off Natalie and Liam (off-screen no less) would be too far.

• Members

Rinse, recycle, repeat much? This is the EXACT same storyline Starr was involved in to bring her to PC. I really, really hope Natalie and Liam aren't dead and this opens the door for Melissa Archer, have her come back, presumed dead and all..I don't know, I don't like this.

• Members

I didn't believe the Hope/Cole "rumor" because it makes no sense to kill Hope. It's too dark a story to launch Starr with...clearly I was an idiot for not believing. I'm going to start mourning Natalie and adorable Liam right now. Even if prior to cancellation they reveal Liam and Hope to be alive I'm just over this. The OLTL characters have been handled so poorly in every way. I feel certain characters that DO make sense in Port Charles aren't here (or aren't featured enough, like Blair) and the ones there are so poorly written. It makes no sense.

• Members

There are plenty of other explanations. John has dumped Liam over and over, with no regret, so it's not like he's going to keep in touch.

If anything this just shows what a very isolated, one-note character John is. The only real tie he has to PC, unless you count Anna patting him on the head, is the deadly dull whispering contest with Sam.

Archived