Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

VH1 is having a behind the scenes of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta special on December 16 at 9pm EST, where we get to see what goes into making the show and never before seen clips as well as a preview for Love and Hip Hop NYC Season 3.

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Love and Hip Hop NYC returns January 7, with 5 new cast members.

Also Rappers Joe Budden and Consequence are joining so they will be the male leads of the show now I guess...

Erica and Rich Dollaz are a couple now ohmy.png and I didn't know Kimbella was off the show too sad.png

http://blog.vh1.com/...7-premiere-date

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I LOVED the Atlanta version, but I never watched the NYC version. I agree that they'll have to seriously bring it for the new season. I also wonder how Mona Scott-Young's new show will be on Bravo. I found it interesting to see they had her producing a show for them. I think it was probably based on the success they had with LHHATL.

• Members

Here's the link: http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/bravo-greenlights-2-atlanta-reality-series/

Mona's show is called Taking Atlanta and looks like it's basically a younger version of RHOA. It sounds like their attempt to recreate the success of Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta. If both pilots are picked up (there's also a medical show set in ATL) then that makes four Atlanta based shows on the network. Not a bad idea considering how successful RHOA is, this can help them expand their black audience.

• 2 weeks later...