Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

On Twitter she connected the two clearly, but on the show she said it was the same manager she was dating, that was in charge of her deal and that mis-managed her funds. She was very clear on who it was. Rasheeda also confirmed that due to their conversations on the show. You don't have to explicitly mention someones name to know what you're saying. She knew what she was doing. If she's confident in her story then this won't be a problem.

• Members

LOL how is she winning? Yet another failed attempt to stay relevant.

Hopefully she can now fade into oblivion never to be heard from again but like a roach she'll keep coming back for more and more some way some how because the thirst is in her and she needs to quench it. I wish Erica the best and my mom really likes her too but she thinks she's dumb for accepting it and only believes Scrappy did it so he can be off child support. idk - she's happy so whatevs.

LMAO Cheap! OMG I missed the one with her backstage!

• Members

London,

Assuming any of this is real - just the smallest amount, exactly what is Scrappy bringing to a long term relationship?

We've watched this guy try to bargain to get out of long term child support by offering a lump sum payment and won't cough up extra money for the child willingly. He's completely disrespected Shay on national television, something no other woman should be comfortable with (even if she is too supid to realize she's really the loser) and he clearly does not know the complete English language. Scrappy is a big dummy who goes to mommy so that she can tell him he's right. He's no prize at all. Hell, the toy inside the cracker jack box is more rewarding. On the surface, there is absolutely nothing. Below the surface is more stupidity. He has no depth, and did I mention he's incredibly stupid?! What is the draw? Why would anyone who likes Erica even just a little want this man for her? She disgust me more than Schleprock!

• Members

I can honestly tell you I don't know nor do I care what he brings to a relationship. I don't know him and only remember him being in a long term relationship with a female rapper, Diamond (formerly of Crime Mob) that happened a hot minute ago (who also might be on the show for S2 after turning it down,,,, but she sees the $$$ and now wants to be a part of it). To be honest most of them can't grasp the concept of the English language but that's ATL for you most people from there I can't understand and that's including family.

She helped him disrespect herself. No one told her to parade on TV in a bikini, asking someone to rub lotion on her ass, and in skin tight clothes like she was truly someone except exactly what she was - a side piece for about a minute. I don't buy all that "best friend" BS they were trying to sell. It would have popped up at some point on The YBF whenever he was discussed in the past since she's thirsty for that much attention. The child support issue was ratchet and I was dying at him on Twitter trying to clarify the situation but I loved Erica's mom shutting it down and I still somewhat believe my mom that he is doing all this just to get out of paying it. I had zero sympathy for Buckeey.

I read this interview from her with The Examiner and this is what she said:

"I enjoy being a celebrity, but at the end of the day it’s about a check. I’m trying to help my family. I mean I like the red carpets. I like hosting parties. I love it, but I’d rather have money and a check."

I'm not going to disagree with her about money all like that since you know that's the main reason for a lot of people even putting their business out there on front street but really? Like I said -- Thirsty trick looking for fame. And what exactly did she bring to the table? Nothing. She spoke on issues she had no business speaking on. You've been on the show a minute and got a issue with Erica seeking child support for her daughter and for what? It doesn't concern you. Know your place and stay in your lane.

He's basically the Jim Jones with the mom being on the show granted Jimmy was a lot better at shutting Mama Jones down IMO about things with Chrissy than Scrappy. I blame Dee for that and he probably is embarrassed by it to a degree. I know I would be if I were in his place.

I like Erica and never said I wanted her with him (not saying that you did) - but she's a grown a** woman and she's going to do what she's going to do. If she wants him then she does. I'm not stopping her... one day something may click for her and she'll leave him alone and only deal with him when it comes to matters of their daughter. I think she's selling herself short personally but hey if that's what she wants, and clearly it is from the articles I'm reading about her on TYBF, what difference will my opinion make? That's something close friends and family have to talk it out with her or something else his raggedy a** might do (like leaving her after she had a miscarriage).

Now let me stop before this thing start to look like a dissertation.

Cheap, my damn stomach hurts from these pics. Please add more!

Edited by London

• Members

"Now let me stop before this thing start to look like a dissertation".

Too late :)

I don't care about any of the 3, especially Scrappy, but I was ok with Erica. Scrappy is a dummy loser, and any woman after experiencing what he has to offer this season thinks of herself as a winner because she has his ring is a loser as well! Shay? Don't give a damn about her at all, but I'm speaking as a woman who gets easily disgusted by women seeing themselves as triumphant when her guy craps all over someone to get back to her only to crap on her some more. When Scrappy was talking to Shay about a child support "buyout", she should have been disgusted and walked. I could never respect a man who could even think something like that, let alone devise a plan to make it happen. She should have never entertained that conversation, so Shay got what she deserved. But again, if she were a bit smarter, Shay would realize that Erica is not the winner but the true loser for accepting that ring and thinking she actually has a prize. Scrappy is garbage, dumb garbage, and I'd be celibate for the remainder of my natural life before I let scum like that come near me.

Women really need to have one another's backs, especially when it comes to common filth such as Scrappy.