Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

I hope Mama D's illiterate ass is referenced in the next Love and Hip Hop Atlanta cartoon spoof! LOL

Seriously. I've been stalking the Twitter accounts of the people who created that hilarious spoof. They're working on the next episode! I subscribed to them on YT and am waiting for the email alert telling me about their latest upload! I think they're going to release it later today, since its the L&HHATL finale and all...

I watch this about 75 times a day. It NEVER GETS OLD! LMFAO

"He wants tuh call me a bitch and little does he know, I'm the only bitch. My baby daddy is Little Scrappy, with his irrelevant ass"

"MOOOOO...thats how a cow sound"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He brought her there to propose but then she started playing her usual games talking about how she wasnt sure about him and thats when he deaded her. I was on his side bc it was clear she didnt want to marry him. I didnt get why she was so furious. She made it sound like she was mad she didnt get the ring bc I bet she wanted to dump him and keep it.

3OOja.jpg

K Michelle's hair for the episode. I need to go and track them all from the past season

• Members

I agree! I expected to be wowed! But I enjoyed it nonetheless. Joss was disappointing in the end because she came off as a straight cartoon character. Too OTT, moreso than usual to the point I didn't take her seriously.

Let's be cautious, LAHHATL!

Scrappy, that is one dumb mother&^$*&^! Erica really should be embarrassed for giving him the time of day, let alone bearing his child. What an idiot! Shay appeared to be on the right track at the beginning of the conversation, but then she got all stupid on me. The liberties taken with the English language is unbelievable with these two.

Hopefully, Zino is a thing of the past. He's not needed!

Independence Day for Mimi! Bout damn time!

Bump up Erica and KMichelle's airtime, please!

Rasheeda and Karlie, can we just stop?! Please?! You have no career!

Anxiously awaiting the reunion!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

"I'll take you for your d-ck and your money, so get to work" laugh.png

Rasheeda to K.Mule. "A husband is something you want and something I HAVE" Oh snap!

tumblr_m325dwE85K1ru7khoo2_250.gif

Ugh, I cant believe they brought this fool in to ask a question. I mean, really? Embarassing

tumblr_m9g15dh83o1qbh0eio1_500.gif

tumblr_m9g15dh83o1qbh0eio2_500.gif

tumblr_m9g15dh83o1qbh0eio3_500.gif

HAHAHAHA

"I am a woman of god, so f--k all ya'll who dont believe it" This bitch! LOL

6YOlf.jpg

Erica looked FLAWLESS. Absolutely beautiful

rWAQ5.jpg

I did not get K Michelle's hair. She and Karlie should be ashamed of themselves. They are BOTH too old for this nonsense.

Karlie's old ass not wanting to reveal her daughter's age. Internet....get on that!

Zvjz0.gif

WTF kinda hairstyle is this?

Edited by Cheap21