Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think Nicki is a big fan of L&HHATL. First she quotes Joselyn in her newest single, and now K Michelle in one of her tweets....lol I wonder when she watches?? I'd kill to see her make an appearance. LMAO

Barbara walters didn't reach out from our team barbz. I guess we're too dangerous. Don't shake if u don't wannA get shook!!!! LmAooooooooooo

https://twitter.com/...893432320352256

• Members

LMAO! No, no, no -- I mean I'm not the biggest K fan -- she's meh IMO when she's onscreen but I cannot stand Karlie.

Cheap basically has the deets on Diamond but she was a member of the group Crime Mob which was REALLY big in like 2004 or 2005... God, I still remember fools in HS screaming "Nuck if you buck." and that damn dumbass song Stilettos.

• Members

I think that might have been one of the only songs from them that I liked. I used to LMAO when people did the dance... so much second hand embarrassment. I didn't mind Diamond -- I think she got better bars than Princess but as a solo artist she's never been able to quite hit it big. I remember she left them to go solo and you just heard stuff from her here and there.

• 1 month later...