Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Who you tellin.... when she and Shay hid Smiley's picture and it got blamed on Schatar... LMAO! That week Shay confessed to Monique and Larissa refused to admit her part in it. I was glued to the tv screen.

And when someone unplugged the phone while Larissa was on it and she thought it was Pumkin. She was begging Pumkin to spit on her so she could beat her ass. LMAO!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

KSFuB.jpg?1

I saw it the other day. Karlie was in it, so she will be around.

tumblr_mezlxgvJ961r9c36po1_500.jpg

Dare I say Jos is starting to look good. She looked great on the special and she's definetly cleaned up her look. LMAO at her realizing she cant speak english well

I cant even remember the stuff I wanted to say. Oh I didnt find it bornig. I loved the segment where they were showing the cast the cartoon especially Mimi and bitch....lol

So Jos started the fight between Scrappy and Stevie. I dont get why they didnt just show that before. Would have made it juicier

K.Michelle. Bitch is still a hater

• Members

They didn't show the whole Joseline/Stevie/Scrappy/Erica fight bc it was just after Basketball Wives went off and VH1 was getting heat for violence and bullying.

Ugh at Karlie returning.

I think Rasheeda may be gone bc everybody else had a part where they said what they were gonna be up to in Season 2 except for her and Milk Dud.

• Members

LMAO at you calling Kirk Milk Dud. However, I think you'd get more for a Milk Dud then you would Kirk. And I'm glad that Rasheeda's bubble gum, granny made, horrible rapping a** is not coming back.

Karlie coming back is fine b/c I enjoy her getting abused by K. Michelle & I'm sure Steebie (as Jose refers to him), Benzino, and Joseph will toss shade at her too.