Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OMG I hope and pray that is true -- when I was reading her attention whore antics all I kept saying is Mona and or VH1 better fire this thirsty bitch. I agree because I remember looking at those pics and was like you're pregnant yet you were just in an all out brawl with some lady at a hair salon? How f**king stupid are you? Then Rich was all like he had NO idea and that they had a lot to discuss when he got back to NYC. Then the next batch of pics she was in she had a flat stomach and no baby bump.

I hear she has some book, everyone wants to be Superhead it seems, and one of the girls that is probably a new NJ HW on RHONJ her husband admitted to having an affair with that thing. She's so classless.

Edited by London

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

New cast members added to L&HHL: ATL

http://straightfromthea.com/2013/03/13/dj-traci-steele-che-mack-join-love-hip-hop-atlanta/#more-118516

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I knew that thing at the end of S1 with Steebie would somehow be added in the mix but I never expected as a full on cast member. Well there's some drama for Jos granted she and Steebie are currently (or did) have drama on Twitter.

• Members

LMAO Eric! My tummy hurts now... weak as hell at (King?) ....

So true Cheap.

The female DJ is cute so I'm interested to see what she brings to the table. Now I know K thinks she's too good for this show since she picked her career up off the tracks and set them back on. But who else left? I can see them keeping Karlie, mainly for Zino and Jos but Rasheeda is gone, right?

• Members

I think Rasheeda is gone. When they did the LHHATL special in December and they had the segment of what to look for in Season 2, Rasheeda and Milk Dud weren't apart of it. Maybe she can pop up on RHOA as a friend of Kandi, too bad her girl Toya doesn't have a show anymore since she went so hard for her and her husband last year lol :P