Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

tumblr_inline_mjue9anumV1qz4rgp.jpg

LMAO! Thats an ugly muthaf-cka!

Did you see that d-ck pics of Rich leaked a few weeks ago. He's so little that I don't see what them girls are so thirsty for

tumblr_inline_mjx9q7Vs7u1qz4rgp.jpg

That's the other chick in this messy triangle

tumblr_mk4ex64Xoz1qdt680o1_500.jpg

Check out Yandy's realtor. WTF kind of realtor tries to sell a house (an upscale nice one at that), looking dressed like that?

• Members

Erica/Rich/Tiffany: What kind of freaky deaky sh-t is going on there?!! Erica and Tiffany were fooling around...but Tiffany wants to be with Rich? That's some soap opera type stuff. And having to discuss all that mess with your mom? Oh Rich....I hope the !@#$%^&*] was worth all the embarrassment.

Speaking of Erica, she sent these texts to Tiffany. This bitch is CRAZY and I hope Mona fires her ass accordingly, she is a liability.

BGU5oIrCMAAwtB3.jpg

cosby-facepalm.gif

Tahiry/Joe/Kailin: I feel terrible for Kailin. I wonder though if she was stable and not dependent on Joe for living would she really stick around for this crap? She seems pretty level-headed. I'm not sure any woman would have handled that situation as calmly as she did. Joe is a first class creep and Tahiry would be a fool to get back with him....but I'm sure its only matter of time. It was clear from episode 1 that there was still residual feelings there. It just sucks that Joe had to turn Kailin into collateral damage.

Big Nose/Donkey Teeth: I don't even remember what they were talking about....

I don't feel sorry for Mendecees, didn't this man molest a teenage girl. I really can't believe Yandy is with this bum ass dude. I thought she would be with a boss. They can miss me with the tears.

LOL I see they were about to buy a house in Franklin Lakes, they could've been besties with Teresa Guidice and co.

• Members

LHHNY finale was boring. YAWN! Another cast overhaul please.

YAAASSSS ATL is coming back April 22! Can't wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tvd0rOaMFQQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bqq5kGotDIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g7g1m0QiQFI

Let the ratchetness commence

tumblr_lvo8nlaWRA1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

Edited by Eric83

• Members

LOL and I hear K Michelle is the one throwing hot wax and it's going to be on Rasheeda. I am too turned up right now. People at my job probably wondering why I am at my computer with a huge grin on my face.

I notice Benzino and Karlie's geriatric asses are nowhere to be found.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO at the BMW gif Eric!

Oh LAWD, Francinne's ass is back?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! She must not have had enough embarrassment the first time.

Ok, in the second one who is that after Milk Dud & Rasheeda? Oh K. cannot wait til that basic mofo GTFO... she got what she wanted. I'll LMAO if she flops and then tries to come back.

Edited by London