Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

What trips me out is that Erica was crying to Mona last year at the Season 2 special talking about she shouldn't have acted like that on tv now she is acting worse. When she called L'orel a weak bitch bc she walked away from the argument I was like rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif grow the hell up. Who has time to be so angry? HATE her.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
well I didnt leave as Ive been posting, just not able to watch stuff live. I wont see AI till this weekend. I saw LAHH on VH1.com this morning.

I also dont get why VH1 kept her after all the heat they got for females fighting with that Basketbal Wives mess. She is just too negative and hateul and not entertaining in the least.

tumblr_inline_mh3vj6Fgla1qkiwnv.gif Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'm sorry but I am over LAHHNYC. This show has NO redeeming qualities or characters. Seriously, with Chrissy leaving, Mona Scott should've payed Kimbella, Emily, and Somaya what they wanted to keep them because the audience knew and formed bonds with them--whether it was love or disdain. This is a prime example why retooling a show can kill that portion of the franchise. I bet Mona won't let any of the ATL women (with the exception of dull a** Rasheeda and thirsty a** Karlie) go. And Erica is trying TOO HARD to make it happen, but it ain't. And for someone who got her a** handed to her by Kimbella, Erica sure has a lot of mouth--especially with women that look they'll snap her in half easily.

• Members

I dropped LHHNY this week. I know there is a bit of acting in every reality show but it so obvious and I am tired of these people pretending to be relevant in the music industry. If you are gonna be acting at least be ratchet and entertaining like Atlanta. I will be back VH1 for Queen Joseline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

tumblr_inline_mhru23G2Qi1qz4rgp.jpg

Kimbella! I missed her. I hope she's on more.

Earlier I was saying I loved Raqi and she's my favorite....well thats changed. Im over her after that last episode

tumblr_mhtxgp3vCL1qdt680o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhtxgp3vCL1qdt680o2_500.jpg

I know alot of people are hating Jen bc of that comment she said but Im not hating on her. I didnt think she was racist and Raqi had it coming. Bitch can dish it out but cant take it. I think black people get too sensitive about race too often. First off, I didnt even realize Jen was white. She looks like she could be biracial or latina. Back to the topic. Yeah. Her being white was the reason why Raqi brought her on to sell their show and then Raqi pretty much used her and was all about promoting herself when they were supposed to be a duo. I thought Jen was respectful and clear about why she was upset and Raqi came at her dirty going on about how she wanted to go in for the kill in her talking head. Jen sure shut her down but now she's screaming racisim to paint herself as the victim. Ugh!

Wow, finally an episode where Erica didnt go after another chick

tumblr_mhtx999adA1qdt680o1_500.jpg

Why is this bitch on the show? Irrelevant

• Members

LOL one of my friends told me about that comment... and I was honestly in my head thinking "she's not wrong". Red hair and that girl in the pic are wastes of space, the show just felt so disjointed to me like there 2 or 3 different shows going on.

Anywho, you heard about Yandy's man? Apparently he molested a 15 year old girl and has been participating in a multi million dollar underground drug business. :lol: Yandy doesn't look like the kind of chick who would be with a man llike that so I wonder how much she knew about the "business"

tumblr_mhtx999adA1qdt680o1_500.jpg

This picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Rasheeda, or however you spell Ronald McDonald's spawn's name. She is very irrelevant. As for the disjointed bit, it annoys me. The Joe Budden/Tahiry thing is so seperate from everything else. Jen FINALLY started interacting with someone else on the cast. I was so not interested in her Islam story with Consequence. Then there's the Erica/Rich/Olivia mess which loosely ties in with Yandy. Mona tried to insert so many new people but they dont really flow well with the old cast. They are barely even interacting. Like do Tahiry and Joe know them?

I heard about that. Didnt he get a not guilty verdict this week? I wasnt really paying too much attention. Had no clue on the drug business.

LOL...the caption was better

Does she have a thick neck or is that necklace for a toddler?

Edited by Cheap21