Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

NOT THE GIFS CHEAP! NOT THE GIFS!

Ummmm Diamond and SB broke up and in the end I think she (they) just backed out of it.

Oooooooh yeah -- I think I turned away before they showed that footage. I definitely missed it. LMAO at Milk Dud. Now you know -- Toya probably got another show coming out with BET before the end of the year.

Edited by London

• Members

http://www.juicymagonline.com/celeb/2013/03/juicy-exclusive-10-confirmed-details-during-the-love-hip-hop-reunion-taping/

Details from the LHHNY reunion if anyone is interested *crickets*

I am probably going to watch it just to see who these blind items are about. Anywho praying for another cast overhaul lol

Heard that LHHATL returns April 22 *fingers crossed*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So no one watching NY and catch the nasty ass f-uckery that was revealed on the last show? Okay, in case you havent, let me speed you up. Olivia's friend, Tiffany met with her for lunch and told her this:

Rich has been dating Erica since the beginning of the season but they broke up a few episodes ago bc business and dating wasnt working out. She was basically acting out and he retaliated by giving her song to Olivia (who sang it better)

He's since reconnected with an ex gf of his, Tiffany. Tiffany was out at a club one night and ran into Erica and they hit it off and became friends or so she thought. Tiffany has actually been spying for Rich, running back to him about the things Erica does and basically spilling her business.

Now the story takes a turn bc Erica and Tiffany start sleeping together! Tiffany started doing this to get back with Rich. Erica apparently has feelings for her and told her that she loved her, not knowing that Tiffany is having sex with Rich. Tiffany however does know that Erica started sleeping with Rich again as well!. Tiffany told Olivia that she wants to be with Rich and knows he has feelings for her and will want to be with her as well.

Okay so bottom line is this sh-t is nasty! Tiffany knows everything; Erica does not. Erica wants Tiffany, whom she thinks is her friend,but Tiffany wants Rich, who is f-cking with both hos. I dont know if they are trying to top ATL but if thats the case, then none of this will matter unless Erica learns the truth and confronts Tiffany. Im guessing that will happen soon as she hasnt yelled at a chick in a while. This Tiffany chick came completely out of nowhere and for all we know was "hired" simply for this drama bc I have no idea if she is really Olivia's friend or knows Rich.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I read that a few days ago and some details about the reunion show and I just simply can't.

They said that and more stuff will be revealed on the reunion show and Joe Budden had me cracking up as I read the article talking about someone crying. I tried when my mom was watching and it was just a disaster unfortunately.