Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just started watching and saw the opening credits, damn Olivia got downgraded she's not even in the opening! Out of everyone from last year I wouldn't think Yandy would be the only one really returning. I hope all these new chicks keep my interest. I am about to watch the rest now

• Members

Too many changes too soon is a killer for these type of shows. Even though I couldnt stand her last season, I dont think the show will be as good without Chrissy and she brings along Jim and the much needed comic reliefef Nancy. Did you watch the spinoff? Even Emily got a backbone and was better than teh pushover self she was on LaHH. I think had Chrissy, stayed with Emily and added that blonde bitch Talia to the cast, while keeping Yandy, Kimbella, Olivia and another new chick, then I think that would have made for a semi-decent season 3. I HATE having to learn new people at this stage in a reality show. 1 or 2 is okay. Anything more than that and Im not interested

• Members

LOL Chrissy reportedly HATES Mona Scott Young and swore she would f-ck Yandy up if she ever saw her again so I don't think she would have returned. They should have at least kept Kimbella and Olivia, maybe even Somaya bc her ex is on the show now and his other ex is one of the new cast members.

I forgot to comment on her spinoff: That sh-t was so ridiculous I watched about 2 episodes. Like I was amazed how Chrissy went from sweating a ring on LAHH to not knowing if she was really ready to marry Jim and have kids. I was like how the hell do you not know if you are ready for kids. You are damn near 50!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

And thats why I hated Chrissy. Her 40+ year old ass is TOO old to be talking and acting like that. She hates Mona, then how the hell did she get a spinoff? That type of rewarding for such awful behavior is Wig Zolciak type of bullshit. I guess the difference is that I think she at least still has some value left to the franchise where she came from as opposed to Wig

• Members

LOL, you sound like my mom. I still love Chrissy and peaced out with this mess along with Emily & her. They made it interesting to me. I couldn't stand Yandy's sh!t stirring self... yeah she might have had her best interests to begin with but there's a certain way you go about this stuff and now (or at least in the recent past) mama Jones' crazy ass didn't even like her.

I was a little surprised Kimbella didn't return, even though she was going through a pregnancy. I don't see this show really surviving at all. L&HH: ATL is where its at and I hope the take it to other places like LA & Miami so Mona can try and stay on her cash cow with the series (no clue how her Bravo show will work out).

• Members

Mona seems like a person who is all about the money. I doubt she was involved in the day to day filming but I am pretty sure she was getting money from it. Mona is a pimp...lol

I want a LAHH in Miami with Trina! I remember then asking her about it on a radio show and she said "I know damn well ain't nobody gon be throwing drinks on me"

They should do one in LA.... maybe they can revitalize West Coast Hip Hop lol

• Members

Agreed Eric but in her one on one interviews following last season I did like Mona kinda/sorta going in on Yandy with being in her clients business TOO much. Sometimes you just have to sit back and have several seats. You don't have to be involved in every aspect of their lives.

LOL I can see Trina being the center of a Miami cast and I'd LOVE for a LA one and for sure what if Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose were to headline that or something.

• Members

Lord these hoes ESPECIALLY Raqi and Tahiry are super thirsty. I cant with Tahiry turning up in public on Joe in her first scene. "You may know me as Joe Budden's ex" girl nobody even knows who HE is let alone you. And how this b-tch says she a covergirl and video vixen and then 30 minutes into the show Joe Budden is at her job as a waitress. Broke ass hoes tryna come up by doing a reality show.

Joe Budden said he was having a 27th birthday party :mellow:

The red head girl looked like she would be mean when I first saw her, but she seemed nice and level headed in her 30 seconds.

Yandy's baby is so cute. I can't with that name "Mendeecees"

Erica and Rich Dollaz relationship is so fake and I can see why Olivia is calling their asses out. They won't last.

I miss Joseline Hernandez Baby sad.png

Edited by Eric83

• Members

LMAO Eric! If I recall correctly when I was reading theybf.com I think it was the tahiry chick that said she wanted to be the next Nene Leakes and I just said...

0xsUU.gif

LMAO my friend said that on Twitter about his age, she wants to see a birth certificate.

• Members

Be like NeNe? LMFAO.

Damn I wish this person still had their blog, he was a VH1 employee and he had an article about why even though BBW and LAHH, etc. get the same ratings as Real Housewives they will never be as known in the public eye and get paid peanuts compared to them. It was a very interesting read.