Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

"Mimi the maid and Joseline, the Puerto Rican princess."

"She can have tha d-ck. She's thirsty, she's hungry, and she needs you. I don't. Goodbye!" laugh.png

Stevie didn't check anyone. She owned his ass in that scene

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

OMG! Rumor has it that Stevie will be getting his own spinoff when season 2 wraps up. Please let this be true

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/11420/20130418/love-and-hip-hop-atlantas-stevie-j-to-get-spin-off-series.htm

NY

Anyone catch the reunion part 2? Saw the first 15 minutes and Ronald McDonald clown trying desperately to be relevant. Did she really need to take off her shows and lunge at Raqi? Both them hos need to sit down.

I like Loreal. Probably one of the better females from the season

tumblr_mky4j8JOpS1s9eauqo1_r1_500.jpg

Real classy :rolleyes:

• Members

I watched Part 2 of the reunion. The only women on the show I have respect for is Yandy and Lo'real. I hope she is a regular next season.

Donkey Teeth is a punk ass for hitting Joe from behind like that! I read that he and his Big Nose girlfriend have been let go.

Erica is so nasty. Ugh at that pic!

Also read Mona is retooling the show to focus more on the women's careers instead of these forced ass "love" stories. They need to drop Ronald McDonald, Winter's messy ass, and Raqi's trampy ass. This season was such a mess! Shame on me for continuing to check in on this BS. Guess I am a glutton for punishment :blush:

• Members

Oh yeah I liked Yandy too. She really redeemed herself after season 2 where she got way too nosy and instigated too much drama. I felt for her and her struggles with her family. She felt very "real"

When Mona was introducing the Erica/Rich/Tiffany drama she said "we cant even make this stuff up". I rolled my eyes and went 'yes you can and you DID!" That whole storyline was scripted. Bitch please.

S4 about careers? Theres gonna be a season 4? LOL. It sounds like its going to be boring. I guess it gets good enough ratings but I really think they should just focus on ATL and a potential Stevie or Jos show could take the place of NY. I still want them to do a Flavor of Love/I Love NY style show with those two. Those would be instant hits

• Members

Agreed Cheap, Yandy was a LOT better this season than what has been shown of her in the past.

Ew, that's Erica? Get that attention whore OFF of this show and it might be good again, that girl has nothing going for her either good or bad that warrants her a spot on this show. I wish their producers would pull what the MWs one did and can her ass if Mona don't.