Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

K. Michelle called Karlie an "Old ass Harriet Tubman bitch." OMG!! SO mean. Why is Karlie's age such a huge issue/topic? She really doesn't even look that old! Who cares!

Joseline was giving NO F's AT ALL! "And who don't like it? I don't give a f*ck, cause I'm a bad bitch!" And OMG at her saying to Stevie J "I take you for your d*ck, your d*ck is what I want and your money. So get to work." ohmy.pngohmy.pnglaugh.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They upgraded that damn weave and I am SO PROUD! She looked a hot ass mess on the show -- granted I am now used to that wig or w/e it was. My BFF wants to find one so she can go as Jos for Halloween! I am way too excited to see if she truly does it or not.

• Members

LMAO! I Dream of Stebbie!!! VH1 totally needs to make that happen. Part one was so messy, I loved it.

Speaking of spin offs, just caught a promo for "Chrissy and Mr. Jones" that premieres in a few weeks. Guess they are replacing "Ev and Ocho". (which is a good thing, I don't condone dom. violence and I'm glad VH1 pulled it off their sched quickly) It looks like it may be produced by Monami if that's the case I guess Chrissy and Mona made up for the proposes of having a spin off? However, I'm looking forward to seeing what Nancy has to say this time around.

(Sorry if this was discussed earlier, I've been so busy with getting ready for my new job and grad school, I can only glance at a few post once in a while :P)

• Members

I've been recording this, but haven't watched it until now. It's SO much better in the marathon form! I'm halfway through episode five right now. My favorites are Karlie, Rasheeda and Erica. All are extremely beautiful and bring something different to the table. Karlie is a [!@#$%^&*]-starter, but she's adorable and I can't get enough of her. I don't think she's as old as they say she is. It's ironic that K. Michelle is accusing her of being old when K. Michelle looks 45. She's very ugly. Rasheeda isn't the most exciting or drama filled, but I'm a long time fan so I must support her. I still say she made a HUGE career error by releasing Marry Me. That is one of her worst songs EVER.

Joseline is ABSOLUTELY FIERCE AND PERFECT! I love her talking heads and everything that comes out of her mouth. She is a classic!

Is it possible the NYC show is as good as this?? I don't see that being possible.