Y&R July Discussion

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

DD has been awesome these past couple of weeks.

I don't like the way this hit-and-run thing is coming out. I would've prefered it happen in a big way, like say at Nick/Phyllis' wedding (instead of having them get married in Phyllis' apartment!).

• Members

An interview w/ SID says that Billy Miller will re-new his contract w/ #YR in August. Apparently, YR & Billy came to a mutual agreement.

Billy will take time off from Y&R occassionally to do other acting projects as requested. #YR

Billy, recently returned from Australia after filming a television movie for the Lifetime station. #YR

• Members

Michael is going to lose his job if one of the mitigating circumstances he submitted to the judge (for a 1st degree murder charge) is that Paul went to Ricky's with an untraceable weapon -- Michael KNOWING it was Lauren's. The way the writers are handling Ricky's death is ticking me OFF. The little conversation Michael and Ronan have at the end of today's show does not make it alright.

Please stop trying to re-invent the wheel Y&R, writers!

I loved Sara Bibel's most recent article about it and MAB, though I don't agree with all of her suggestions about the SL.

And, for the record, Phyllis' current dress is at least one size too small. It does not accentuate her tiny figure. It looks as ill-fitting as it is.

Archived