Y&R July Discussion

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm really amazed at this. I thought that if there was one character who would not be used to prop up Phyllis it would be Christine. You can't help but wonder how the conversation went between Lauralee and sister-in-law Maria when Lauralee got the scripts.... tongue.png

• Members

Agreed. But people were beside themselves and canonized her as being some amazing actress during AMC's last two years for some inane reason when she really is nothing special. She's a one note actress who works best at playing spastic cartoon psycho's and that is all. She's an insanely limited actress, don't let those three emmy nominations fool you. I don't think she is any better or different then Bree Williamson or Kelly Sullivan when they are all at their best.

• Members

The way Christine is being written and treated by the entire town is ridiculous. Its more obvious than ever the love for Phyllis from the writers and makes it a lot less interesting when everyone sides with one character. For some reason, I had high hopes for this story.

• Members

Yeah she's asexual to me as well but certainly in good company. Was she asexual on AMC? Or can she only bring the sexy playing a vixen?

The girl playing Summer is horrible. I can't deal with her voice at all. Glad we didn't have to stomach a lame summer romance between her and Fen like MAB said. Where is Fen and his mother for that matter. TEB tweeted that it would've been nice to be a part of this hit-n-run story. Lauren would probably side with Phyllis knowing these writers.

• Members

F&F!!! Let me add that Sharon is being written as some scheming desperate ho who can't stand the fact that all the Newman men, in fact all the men in GC, are not throwing themselves at her dirty feet, begging for her just to say hi to them. She tried to screw Nick after his stupid azz left Chompers, and now she flies to Adam's home town to stop his wedding after SHE dumped HIM.

I can now say, this writing is even worse than James Reilly. It's the worst writing of the last ten years.

Archived