Y&R July Discussion

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have been watching the Phyllis storyline on youtube and I am disgusted at how everyone is treating Christine like the Wicked Witch of the West for wanting to bring Phyllis' ass to justice. I am rooting for Christine and I pray that Phyllis gets hers.

• Members

And even though Phyliss will probably get off on some technicality :rolleyes: could we at least get some acknowledgment from her that she knows she did something wrong. Sick of her smug ass acting like she did not do anything.

• Members

Did you see the part where Christine made some point in the interrogation and Michael and Ronan jumped all over her, and Phyllis turned to her with that smug smile and said "Nobody cares what you think, Christine." If I were Cricket, I would climbed over the interrogation table and choked her myself.

MS is playing this almost too well. Team Christine all the way! If Phyllis got her ass run over by Sharon back on 1997, don't you think she'd be pursuing her via the courts, via the PRESS, harassing her in public? You bet she would, with the unconditional backing of Mumbles, Michael and Prick.

• Members

I can't believe Laurallee went on an interview tour to GUSH over this fabulous story and Maria's great writing just to be thrown into this sh*t a mere month later. The writing is totally GH ca. 2003-2008 where everybody ecept Sonny was a bad guy. So the Phyllis pimping probably will continue with JFP. :(

• Members

I caught bits and pieces of today's episode out of curiosity to see how bad things were.

Damn, who the hell allowed those beach scenes with Dr. Reid on the air? Not even a cheap Nickelodeon sitcom has such a bad and fake-looking set. JFP can't come fast enough if Maria let this sh!t on the air.

As usual, the dialogue and structure on this show is beyond atrocious...

• Members

Not to sure since I tuned in recently but she faked her own kidnapping. I hate the character of Abby and cant stand the actress that plays her. They need to tone down Abby and recast with a better actress. The only good part about the story is seeing Carmine, a new charater didnt know existed, shirtless. The guy has a hot bod...LOL

• Members

Nelson's list from his Soap Opera Uncensored

While things may change, UCNENSORED has it on high authority that these

actors mentioned below should start looking for work elsewhere stat. FYI:

Griffith begins work in two weeks at Y&R.

Actors expected to be given their walking papers include Genie Francis,

Stephen Nichols, Julia Pace Mitchell, Darnell Williams, and Debbi Morgan.

Archived