Y&R July Discussion

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But it was clear from the start that MAB didn't want Maura West on the show. I don't think that can necessarily be blamed on Morrow.

Isn't Christel Khalil another one who constantly gets her way? Don't TPTB always cater to her wierd hang-ups (ie. refusing to be paired with a black man)?

• Members

I personally like the dynamic between Phyllis and Avery -- JC and MS play them like intense lovers at times, alternating between wanting and rejecting each other, lol. I loved it when Avery was the anti-Phyllis, of course. She came across as smart, independent and comfortable in her own skin. Seeing her now begging Phyllis for a few crumbs of acceptance is painful, though. When she finds out Phyllis actually did this, I hope she gives her hell, but I'm thinking it will be swept under the carpet and excused as everybody else has done.

So, was yesterday Eileen Davidson's last day? :( I will miss her chemistry with Marcy Rylan and her haughty Ashley.

• Members

Of course EB is behind the vile pairing if he wasn't happy he would have ran to every media outlet out there bitching about the storyline.and the pairing. instead he is staying quient because he wasn't prepared for the digust the viewers have shown for the pairing.

Plus Jeannie Cooper just confirmed in her latest interview that EB always has to win in the storylines and that he always has to have the last line in every scene.

she also revealed that her and MTS had a little spat that lasted nearly two years. in which MTS completely ignored her.

Archived