Y&R July Discussion

• Members

Is anyone sad to see those people go?

I maybe would've kept Deibbi, if they intended to fix her character and give her some meat to play with, but the others should have never been on this show.

Griffith begins in two weeks, so I guess the breakdown team will be unofficial HW's during this limbo period? I assume today was JFP's first day on set, as Maria left last Thursday.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those cuts aren't enough, although they're a start. I would have kept Debbi and Darnell, but that's it. I just hope that they aren't getting rid of only the older actors. Greg Rikkart/Liz Hendrickson/MCE/Marcy Rylan should all go, if you ask me.

• Members

Debbi is the only one I might have considered keeping but oh well. I adore her as an actress but Harmony can go

That's a good first round. Here's hoping there is a second round coming too (Abby, Kevin, Chloe, Kyle, Cane, Sofia)

• Members

I would actually keep either Chloe or Chelsea. Either EH or MCE need to be here, there needs to be at least one trouble maker in the young 20's/early 30's set. There's not a lot of young or new blood on Y&R and there are even less women in that bracket. Too many of the characters on now are too similar (i.e bland). I'm starting to realize why I miss Amber over the past few years. She was the last enjoyable catalyst in that age bracket.

• Members

Overall I'm happy with these cuts but I agree that Debbi Morgan should have stayed.

I also don't get all the Kyle hate. The actor Is a dead ringer for Peter Bergman and very well suited to the role. Definitely one of MAB's better casting decisions.

Archived