Y&R July Discussion

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, yes she reminds me of that actress too. Not a good thing at all.

Victor does look pathetic clinging to Sharon knowing she just played him for a fool and tried to go get Adam back. Victor, Sharon, Nikki, and Jack all look pathetic as hell.

• Members

Braeden has been politicking for stories fir himself for years. He gets close to the HW and EP and once he's won their favor, he just asks for what he wants. I truly cannot believe that a character that always win in everything doesn't have the actor politicking for that character.

• Members

I know this may sound bad but I feel like Summer just came back from fat camp or something. Something about the character and the way she is being played reminds me of that sterotype/characterization. This petulant little girl who is upset and drives everyone up the wall because she secretly is desperate for a Snickers bar and she is angry because no one will give it to her.

Why not, it makes Braeden look sexy!

• Members

Politicking doesn't mean all that much unless you have the power. Braeden has the ability to stop some scenes (like when Phyllis was going to confront him over Summer's brain damage), but he doesn't dictate story. He said how disgusted he was over the story of Victor bringing Patty to town, and basically implied that he felt this was done to try to make his character look bad so that he would take less in the contract dispute.

• Members

Don't forget Josh Morrow. Nick and Diane started getting paired up and got some positive fan reaction on the back of their chemistry. JM immediately did an interview going on about how he didn't want to be paired with Diane, that it was degrading to his character (!), that he missed Big Red, etc. Maura West got her walking papers not long afterwards.

Archived