Y&R July Discussion

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yvonne-zima-300x450.jpg

319350_336236406458214_2124428373_n.jpg

Are we sure Sheila's her mother? I smell crossover! Phoebe got switched at birth with Daisy. She's gonna go to LA to get revenge on her mother for not realizing she had the wrong baby and wage war on the Forrester family for what she feels is rightfully hers. She specifically is going to try and take Steffy's place

• Members

If I were Sharon Case I'd quit a long time ago and tell Maria to kiss my ass. There are no words to describe how much Sharon was destroyed as a character over the years, and especially during MAB's reign of terror.

• Members
Sharon used to be my favorite and I wish she had died with Dru when she fell off the cliff. I'd rather have my good memories of her as opposed to awful caricature on the screen. Actually I'd have loved it if she and Brad decided to finally be together and just left town

• Members

It don't think it's going to get any better, I swear they are preparing to put her in Tuckers bed soon. Shessh. Why doesn't this show just drop her off at Shady Pines and let all the men who can still make it work take a turn with her?

That, or Tucker will discover he has another unknown child he must get to know that just happems to live in GC. blink.png That could be worse since it appeared horny old Tuck was more interested in Sharons breasts than what she was saying. Just what she needs the horniest character in town as a Dad. What's worse, being screwed by your father in law, or getting the feeling that your biolgical father wants to do you every time you see him?

Archived