GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It's not comparable to John and Natalie as A) Blair and Todd are not together and haven't been since he joined GH. The stuff created here wasn't manufactured to break them up as he lied and manipulated her last year before either set foot here. B ) he doesn't have a young baby back in Llanview with her. Their only son is 16/17 and wants nothing to do with Todd. He came to town a free agent with no responsibilities unlike John

• Members
Lol, I don't hate him on GH and think surprisingly this has been the best thing for the character since he came back last year. Too much bad blood in Llanview. It's refreshing to not see him written as a borderline sociopath. I think they've done a good job at integrating him into the canvas and he doesn't feel like he sticks out as much as the other forced OLTL transplants. I can totally buy why he'd to move to another town whereas Starr and John's continued presence is puzzling

• Members

I think it's pathetic too especially if your werent the last one in the role and the other person played the role longer than you. It reeks of entitlement.This kid actually started a petition to get the role back. ASJ was doing that for awhile. He was on twitter bugging Frank about bringing Jagger back and a Jagger/Brenda reunion.

Archived