GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IY87v.gif

Sung to the tune of the Urkel Dance

"Do it! Do it! Everybody! Do the Craazy dance! Do the Crazy. Do the Cra-cra-cra-cra-crazy!"

Oh wow, I just realized Sam hasnt been on for a week and a half. Im guessing KM is on vacation. I hope she hurrys on back. Bad timing to have her off with hte stuff currently going on with Heather

ETA: Oh no! Looks like we could possibly be getting less Sam in the near future. Although not confirmed, this seems to be hinting that she will be on DWTS All Stars, possibly dancing with Derek

http://abc.soapsinde...-star.html#more

So Connie really did come back. WTF?!? I thought for sure Kate was faking to get Johnny to confess., Connie comes back out but what purpose does it serve for her to go to Johnny and goad him into telling her what she already knows? Those scenes were completely pointless. I hate how just like on OLTL, a big deal is made of the crazy character being integrated only to have the alter come back like a week later. Again, what was the point?

• Members

Haha that was on Step by Step, too, in the episode where Al (Christine Lakin's character) goes to the dance with Urkel.

I don't think so. There was an episode that year where Luke, Mac and Felicia remembered her and Robert's "deaths," but I think her only appearance on GH until 2006 was when her spirit visited Robin in 1995, after she found out she was HIV positive.

• Members

Thanks Carl. I decided to take a look at the closing credits which are in "rank" order and some of the ordering makes no sense. Geary first makes no sense since he returned in 1993 which is after John J. York, Steve Burton and Maurice Benard started. There are some other weird placements, too.

Archived