2012 Daytime Emmy's Discussion

AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

This was so sad. The Daytime Emmys need not be televised ever again just based on the sheer number of absentee nominees. There was a time when folks wouldn't dream of not going to the daytime Emmys... Oprah, Rosie, Ellen... so over it. I mean, you can't even get NLG there let alone Regis and Kelly. It's like that Susan Lucci SNL skit where they're using the Emmys to hold corn on the cob and [!@#$%^&*], it's like they mean nothing.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So what did we get out of all of this?

1. Who spanked Chandler Massey in the ass??

2. CM really is a beyotch.

3. LW appearantly loved that tango music they were playing throughout the broadcast

4. We thought Las Vegas was bad but now after tonight.......welll

Anything else??

• Members

what a joke that was all around, I didn't think they coudl out do last year's Vegas infomercial

Oh and if that's true about PP owning the rights to clips, they need their asses kicked for not letting HLN use them. I hope those who ass kissed them/catered to them feel like fools now

• Members

OMG now I want to find some FH reruns on YouTube and feel like I'm sitting next to you and watching it. What an awesome idea. wub.png

The show itself may have been a wash, but as someone living away from home in a different state, who missed the ceremony on TV, and relied on your updates here, I had a seriously great time. I love you guys so much for that. Thanks to you all wub.png .

• Members

As she should, that was her material that won.

Frank rightfully sat his ass down. I'm glad we got one last speech from Jill, whether you love her or hate her, she's a daytime legend that will never be forgotten.

Pretty awful and rushed show overall. Not as bad as the previous two Vegas showpieces, but still pretty awful.

Archived