GH: Discussion for the Month of June

• Members

Just lazy writing. I think they believe they are being clever and making some great meta statements on the industry, which was probably original back in 1965. It's also a way to get a cheap thrill out of "Cartini's" favorite pasttime - exploitation of women.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would like the new opening better if there were moving shots of the actors instead of just pictures from the ABC.com bios, I do like it though

This new Kristina looks the same age as Kelly Monaco

Of course Liz is already sniffing around Jason again, glad she's at least not being fake and subtle about it this go around and that Sam's already got her #

Carly looked like a [!@#$%^&*] idiot defending Johnny to Tawd like that, I hate what they've done to her

No1curr about the other crap that aired

• Members

This opening actually sounds kind of like a primetime police procedural. I think this is the show's new "crime drama"-type opening. Notice how it doesn't really show the hospital or even an ambulance. I think they tried to give it an opening that looks and sounds like something in primetime and not so much like the GH we've always known.

Archived