GH: Discussion for the Month of June

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

nuKristina comes off very hard.

Todd's reaction to Trey is very similar to what Victor's would've been. I really hope they don't really think anyone would buy Trey/Starr as a pairing.

As a GH and OLTL fan, watching Friday's show I really did feel like I was watching OLTL.

• Members

Eh. GH sometimes looks quite good, other times it looks a mess. I don't really have a problem with the production for the most part. I don't think the quality is that bad. I think GH in it's current incarnation is as good as the show can possibly be at this point. GH has been running on fumes in my opinion for the past 6 years. It's just become more noticeable now because it's the only ABC soap left and it's near the end of it's life.

• Members

I think GH could be better than this. Basic ideas like not recycling failed OLTL ideas would be an automatic improve. Then there's odd decisions like having no one at Robin's funeral and tons of extras at Sonny's trial, which everyone knew the outcome of from long before it started.

• Members

This Tracy stuff is embarassing. Boy is she making a fool of herself

Loving the Heather stuff especially the direction, shot and musical cue as Luke woke up to her face

ETA: Oh boy, please dont tell me Heather wants to rape Luke. Please dont say they are gonig to go there

Archived