GH: Discussion for the Month of June

• Members

I guess that's one way to look at it. I guess I just see RC and FV going, "Gee TG and FH are terrific actors, let's put them together!!". But they're not taking into account, the history of these characters and that fans think the pairing is wrong. But clearly, RC and FV aren't into GH history, so it doesn't really matter, does it? "TG and FH are terrific together!!" <rolls eyes>

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Incompatible is putting it mildly. While I've never been a fan of Anna, she's always been quite sophisticated (forget about Eli Love). She's fought crime all over the world so it makes no sense that she'd give a grifter the time of day. Now, the PC so it looks even worse. I'm still trying to figure out on what Macy Gray based her decision, but whatever. I like Luke well enough (love his scenes with Caroline) but its time for one of his sabbaticals. He can return for the final eppy. Luke has never taken on his role as the Spencer patriarch, he can't be relied on for anything and there's no mileage left in Luke/Laura. The time has come.

• Members

They attached Anna to Luke's ass as soon as she returned....IMO it was fast then they plopped her in that dreadful hotel room (which never made a lick of sense) instead of her being there for her grandchild...yes there was dialog to indicate she spent time w/Emma but I must have missed those scenes...seeing Luke & Anna just makes my stomach curdle.

• Members

Instead of bringing Luke up, they reduced Anna. She's now mooching off of Carly as well. I thought CarJohn was emotionally hard for me, but Anna/Luke is just sad! He couldn't get away from her fast enough and she lingers in bed like some dumb prostitute who didn't perform to her John's satisfaction. Puke!

• Members

I Believe The Real Romantic Couple On GH For Fall 2012 Are:

Jason And Sam - Rebuilding This Romance And Marriage, For The 1st Time Since Late Spring 2012

Johnny And Carly

Patrick And Elizabeth

Damien And Maxie

Dante And Lulu

Sonny And Kate

Luke And Anna

Steven And Olivia

Tracy And A New PC Male Resident

Todd And A New PC Female Resident

John And Natalie Or A New PC Female Resident?

Lucky And Natalie Or A New PC Female Resident?

Michael And Starr

Kristina And A New PC Male Resident #2

Molly And A New PC Male Resident #3

Mac And Felicia

Alexis And A New PC Male Resident #4

I Hope That Comes True For Real This Fall On GH!!!

• Members

I don't see it as Liz blaming Sam for her child's death; she was explaining to Jason the emotions that Sam is most likely feeling--how Sam feels responsible for her baby's death and hating Jason keeps her mind off of it. The way I perceived it, Liz was explaining her thought process to Jason as she experienced losing a child herself.

Archived