GH: Discussion for the Month of June

• Members

So help me God, if this turns into another damn debate over the mothering and/or life skills of one Elizabeth Webber...!

Don't get me wrong: I've nothing against Liz, Becky Herbst, her fans, or her detractors. I just think this is one of those unresolvable (word?) subjects that results only in hurt feelings all around.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But seriously....

If I were an administrator or moderator on this board, I would ban each and every one of you from ever mentioning Liz Webber and/or Becky Herbst on this board again. And if it meant no more discussions about GH, the show, then so be it.

I am so not kidding about this.

• Members

This might work if some people actually saw what was onscreen and took it for what it was. That's harder to do when hatred blurs a person's vision. Imagine if you thought she was a witch and every time she flew onto the screen on her broomstick, you swore she was stirring up something evil in her smoke filled cauldron. Her smile is no longer a real smile it's a smirk and ye knows it.

No need to fret. I am just kidding. I'll defend the fair maiden when I see fit or hang her out to dry when appropriate.

Archived