GH: Discussion for the Month of June

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather threatening Luke with a plastic knife...LOL

Anna/Luke/Tracy is absolutely embarrassing. I'm mostly embarrassed and disgusted by Anna. What has happened to that woman?? First of all, did she forget about Robin? When's the last time she visited her Granddaughter and Patrick? Second, someone please force Finola down and dye her hair one color.

These writer's need to get it together...How can they say Kate's alter's don't know what the other is doing but at the same time, Kate says she knows everything Connie does? WHAT??

• Members

that was before treatment.Now that she's been geting integrated, Connie's memories are coming to her. Coneniently though she hasnt remembered hr conversation with Johnny making the deal to take the fall for the shooting

• Members

Why is Sonny allowed to barge in on a Police agreement and coerce a person to not sign a plea agreement?

Patrick is addicted to pills now.

I'm not even going to be mad anymore, I'm just going to watch Jiz crash and burn while Cartini trolls their fans all summer.

• Members

she wrote one book, that stupid thing with Spinelli. If they wanted to say she's an author and writes books now, that would have been a bit easier to take but her day job is, well was a gossip columnist for the local PC newspaper. She stopped being an attorney just for that. It makes no sense.

Archived