Worst created character in daytime history

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been watching Ava's storyline on AMC again. At first, I really loved her and how she was integrated into the show, but then she started having endless pity parties everyday and it got to be too much. Basically, when she dyed her hair brown, everything went downhill! Also, her & that sleeze Jonathan Lavery were absolutely disgusting together so that ruined her some right there.

• Members

AMC: Camille Hawkins.... She spent the first month or so of her time on the show lurking around corners... in fact, her nickname on my message board was lurker girl. Then she finally started talking and they tried pairing her with Tad.. but after a few months, the character was killed off in an explosion at Holidays.

• Members

AMC had so many disasters in the 90's (I'd say even worse than Babe and Krystal, in terms of character). The worst was Kit Fisher, who was handed the horrendous backstory of crying rape, all when in the middle of a story about being raped. This was so bad even McTavish admitted it was a mistake. And so much wasted potential with her being Jack's sister.

• Members

I personally didn't mind Tangie and didn't think she was that bad but her stories were sh*t TBH. Her romance with Josh was boring and we all know that Jill Farren F*ckUp did that b/c Robert & Marcy interacted on Santa Barbara when he played Kirk for that short stint. Plus, when two popular characters--Maureen & BM's Alexandra, were recently scrapped for a bunch of newbies (Tangie Hill, Macualey West, Patrick Cutter, Buzz Cooper, etc) fans are going to resent them. None of those characters (even Buzz) did not the GL that many people loved -- the Guiding Light that centered around a bunch of families but especially the Bauers. The show became too heavy with Lewises, Spauldings, and Coopers that the Bauers started to diminish.

Plus her romance with both Alan and Alan Michael didn't help either. I still don't know why they didn't dig deep into the past and somehow created a character for Marcy that could've connected her to the Bauers.

Anyways, adding another one to the list. . . Willow Stark on DAYS. She was just stupid and pointless altogether. I was so glad when she died.

Archived