Worst created character in daytime history

• Members

Brenda's been worthless for quite some time and Vanessa's Daytime star power is now non existent. She has absolutely no leverage or value, and one of the best things Guza ever did was take that hatchet to the character last time around.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Madison bored me to tears, so I didn't want her with Frankie, either. I simply wished that they'd recast Randi with a charismatic actress that could keep up with Cornelius Smith (I'm not naive to expect an actress that could match Debbi Morgan or Darnell Williams' talent).

So 'worthless' that they pimp her name whether she is on and off-screen.

Like I said, if she is 'worthless', then 99% off of the female characters that have polluted GH since her first departure are negative nil in any form of currency.

• Members

She most certainly was part of the problem! All Vanessa brought with her was cackling and dictated the story, which is why Guza had to switch the Brante horse in the middle of the race. Might not have been the best concept, but it was much better than what we got. The only conclusion was to slit Balkan's throat and get VMG the hell off the show!

ANDREA

• Members

Since someone else already mentioned my first choice, May Merisi from GL, I gotta go with Samantha Marler.

Good LORD that character was awful. Poor hotass Morgan Englund was saddled with that sadsack mouthbreather for YEARS. I can still hear her obnoxious wheeze of a laugh after all this time.

Archived