ABC Renews GH

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We certainly will have to agree to disagree here because 'challenges' is putting it far too mildly for the fuckery that Guza penned (I didn't watch Wolf, but from what I've read, his vision for GH was no picnic).

As for OLTL being third rate? That's rich, considering that Guza succeeded at turning GH into a quarter-water version of The Sopranos.

• Members

I doubt Cartini had much of anything to do with the reprieve. There is loud rumbling coming from the unhappy ABC affiliates because of the network's decisions about daytime. The Revolution has been thrown into the volcano to satisfy the affiliate gods for now.

• Members

And he looks as bored as ever.

No contract? That means they could go off anytime. Yikes. I think this is mostly just padding until Katie is on the air. They are also likely assuming a "lighter GMA" (what does that mean? Is GMA now Bleak House?) will be a hit for them.

• Members

As the only ME fan on this board, this cracks me the hell up! But even though I love my guy (not enough to watch however) I think that picture should've been of Finola. I think that would've sent a better message plus it would fool old GH fans into thinking that their show was still intact.

He does, doesn't he? It's like you can see him mentally cashing his paycheck. LMAO!

• Members

I don't mind the ME photo. At least they're honest, and he has been popular in his appearances so far (although not in ratings). I'd rather see that than PodAnna, the woman who shuns her granddaughter to spend time with a child killer.

Archived