GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Members

It's no secret that I've been extraordinarily critical of Cartini. However, when they are not pushing idiotic camp or shirtless men, they can put out a good product, as evidenced by Friday's excellent episode.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH used to have an annual musical event for years and people complaiend when it went away. If they incorporated this into the revival of the Nurses Ball, Id welcome it. But if its some random reason to get the guys to sing, then Id rather they not

LOL...Mac is NOT acknowledging Felicia. He has no use for her,.

Like FH crying in these scenes. Very subtle but well placed.

• Members

OMG, I thought Heather might have killed Memphis

Olivia is so friggin annoying

Seriously WTF? Just like that Dante is going to go down for beating up the strippers?

"What if he gets locked up in Tenessee forever?" Thank you Heather for not saying Memphis

Yikes! That acting from Dante is dreadful

• Members

Who this non caring woman pretending to be Anna? Propping Lue instead of being there for Mac!

KW was never a greta actress but I tuned in to see Mac, Maxie and Felicia today only to see the worse acting she's ever done. Good job JY and JL

Oh and the Nurses Ball was not some random musical it was a charity event.

• Members

Who said the Nurses Ball was a random musical?

LMAO, Heather and her crazyness slays me. Im glad she finally is interacting with Liz.She seems to dislike her big time. Man I wish they would cast Kate Collins as Liz's mother to do battle wtih her.

Love how Heather is the only one that calls the guy Steven Lars. No one else on the show does that

Can Connie knock out Livia next?

LOL, Connie was hilarious.She whips out a stack of bills from her purse and hands one to Livia. "Here's a dollar. Go buy yourself a clue"

Archived