GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Members

Regina King? Is that the actress I wonder.

RE: Frank Valentini that makes sense? Huh?

none of these characters "make sense"

I mean you just write them in that's it so it makes sense for Star & her boyfriend, daughter to be driving through Port Charles & get their tires shot out. I don't think this is the end of OLTL characters being revived on GH. John McBain knowing Anna was fiction make believe hence it can make sense. His sister knowing Sonny that makes sense? He never mentioned a sister but now he does ...why?

They wrote it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uh... anyway... :unsure:

I did like Mac describing a house full of blow dryers, telephone gabbing and pop music playing, because that's how I've always envisioned Mac in the Scorpio house. Being the Dad of three strong willed yet unique girls just being girls... and him, at the end of the day, being patient and quietly enjoying it. I soooo understand his loss. You're exasperated and exhausted from all of the excitement, however never ONCE thought about exchanging it for anything else.

• Members

Why? It seems for YEARS almost anyone not named Sam, Sonny, Jason, Carly and most recently McBain is just filler. All other characters seem to mbe to be interchangeable, expendable, at risk. Why single out BB? He is one of the more entertaining, flexible (meaning he's been twisted to fit whatever plot required) and popular characters on the show.

• Members

BB isn't their type (as he can act and has some charisma), and he's a threat to Jason/Sonny/etc. Add in that they now have him trafficking human organs, making even more enemies, and raping Kate (and this was called rape, instead of RC's favorite, rape-is-love), and I think his days are numbered.

Archived