GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Members

Thank you, Selena! Even now, he's still got it. wub.png

I was kind of interested when Anna and Mac were talking about F&F that they didn't mention how Felicia getting involved with the WSB doesn't work with her earlier discomfort with them because of Frisco's safety. I suppose that might come up on Monday.

And I guess this is the first time since 1992 that Felicia and Anna have seen each other (1991 if you count the fact that Fin left in late 91)! Am I right? And they really ARE old friends! wink.png

I know there might be some conflict, but I'm kind of hoping that we get a Maxie/Felicia embrace on Monday. That would be kind of awesome.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the picture I saw! JL said she only saw it after they were off the ride. They tweet each other a lot, too. (@jen_lilley and @KellySullivanNY--KSu spent years living in NYC and considers it her real home, probably because of her theater work).

That is an unfortunate shot of KSu, though, LOL laugh.png .

Also, seriously, I want to know if Felicia's grandmother is still alive and in a home after she went to care for her years ago. I have a feeling that old woman is a real survivor! tongue.png

• Members
First time onscreen. Anna and Felicia could very well have reunited anytime in the years since Felicia has been off the show. Considering she left to do work with Frisco's organization, its very possible that she and Anna had run into each other

• Members

Wow this was my favorite GH since the new crew took over. I liked everything about the episode, especially the way all the scenes were to serve the story and not just time filler. And then I liked the character scenes with Mac and Anna and Patrick still sitting on his couch. My only complaint would be they telegraphed Ronnie and Matt so forcefully that both revelations lost all punch. Other than that, I don't think I have a single complaint and thank the soap gods that Jason, Sonny, Carly and Sam were nowhere to be seen.

• Members

WORD! Talk about good luck! (I don't mind Sam as much, though)

I think so, too. From what I've seen of KS as Maxie, I think she could look like a cross between JW/KW (ditto LL's Georgie), but JL as Maxie? Definitely good casting as far as looking (and sounding) like Felicia (and I just plain like her on her own, too).

• Members

A HUGE thank you to EVERYONE who applied to the Directing Program. We were so impressed by everyone we met, but unfortunately we could not accept all of our talented finalists. Below is a list of the 2012-14 Disney-ABC/DGA Directors.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S TO

Sonia Bhalla

Clayton Cogswell

Ryan Coogler

Vince Duque

Rob Greenlea

Ron Jacobs

Aundre Johnson

Regina King

Maxine Lapiduss

Lily Mariye

David Martin-Porras

Kimberly McCullough

Anne Renton

Velvet Andrews Smith

Nzingha Stewart

• Members

FV talks to SOD about bringing OLTL characters on to GH & how he feels like it is working for the show. Further comments:

"I know that the OLTL people want more people on and the AMC people want their people on, but we need to honor this show first, and if there is an opportunity to bring other characters on from other shows that makes sense, we certainly will do it."

He keeps making excuses, like OLTL made more sense with McPain knowing Sonny and Anna!

DavidandAnnaAMCSendToGH.gif

Archived