GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or there are just more people willing to "guess" what is going to happen and call it scoop.

I love talking to my offline friends about their impressions of the show. It's crazy how different they look at things. One, who used to talk about how nuts I was for going to fan events and being so committed to one outcome or another just told me that she realized that it was better to care about what happened than not. She just doesn't give a **** anymore and she's finally done.

• Members

Brandon tweeted & called out the soap blogger, Raven Beauty who continues to insist he is leaving although both he and FV has stated otherwise

someone posted this:Re Brandon leaving

@krisalderson @valentinifrank @BrandonBarash You guys really think you're fooling ppl! Ravensbeauty says you're just doing damage control.

Brandon Replied

@ArchBishopGenX @krisalderson @valentinifrankAnd what "Ravensbeauty" says is gospel? Please.

Then Brandon tweeted:

"Ravensbeauty", After all the nice things we've done 4u & videos we've taped, this is how you repay us? Pretty low. Quiet down please.

Then Finally Brandon Tweeted

Peeps, not looking to start a witch hunt. Remember, we're talking about people's jobs here. Plain and simple. And no, I'm not leaving.

• Members

As long as the writing continues the way it is, people will think he's being fired, and not because of this person. The writing is a huge red flag. I think he should worry less about what they're saying and more about the writing on the wall.

• Members

I watched the whole episode today for the first time since...I think Robin's funeral, and I liked:

Anna/Mac's conversation

Luke/Tracy/Anthony (there's a lot not to like about Luke, but his one-liners can reel me in something fierce)

LOL at the Brothers Drake's matching beards laugh.png (How long has Patrick had a beard? I think I missed that)

Jen Lilley looked super pretty as Maxie today smile.png

I'm coming around to DZ's hotness factor now wub.png , I said he was just okay before, but he can be really gorgeous sometimes (Johnny's recent act (s) probably made him look a bit better to me, too)

And FELICIA! HIP, HIP HOORAY! wub.png

• Members

The only highlight for me this Friday was the return of Maxie. I just :wub: Jen Lilley. I think she's very pretty and I just love her vibe.

And it's definitely refreshing after a week of Monaco's sleepwalking, Wright's shrieking and Sullivan's... well... whatever the hell she's doing.

• Members

LOL at the Guza part of your sig, Sinclair. I just noticed it now laugh.png .

I saw part of the show the other night on Soapnet, and I didn't mind Kelly Sullivan so much (it was Kate talking to Sonny about Johnny having sex with her while she was Connie). Of course, she wasn't trapped in a mirror so that probably helped wink.png .

I've seen some pictures recently of JL and KSu on Facebook together, and I can't help it--they look so cute together as friends, probably because they look like they could be sisters in real life (well, sort of).

Oops, that might give Ron an idea. Forget I said that.

• Members

epilleptic seizures? LOL

Watching her today made me realize how much more she resembles Kristina Wagner than KS did. JL's mousy voice actually works as its very reminiscent of KW's as Felicia. I can see them having good mother/daughter chemistry

Archived