B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Isn't Caroline supposed to be the opposite of Amber? All I get is a very Kadashian slutty vibe...

Highlight of the anniversary episode, BTW, for me was the ultra-classic cue they played during the 2nd commercial break, after Stephanie gave a look at Liam & Hope. Awesomeness!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is shocking! I only caught the last 4 minutes or so, and I imagine there was NOT hint of this wretched trio? Really? BB has been running with this one story that every character talks about for how long now? Pathetic!

Caroline strutting onscreen for the first time was like a bad toothpaste commercial. All I could do was laugh. It was either that or cry.

ANDREA

• Members

LMAO!! I *LOVE* this show. That ending with Caroline and everyone staring at her was just hysterical. The looks on Thomas & Rick's faces laugh.png Thomas dropping his pen laugh.pnglaugh.png Loved it!

Karen & Caroline's introduction to the show was really well done. I'm digging the Actress playing Caroline. She's hot! I have no idea about Karen's history with the show.

Marcus/Oliver/Thomas together look fun, lol at Marcus telling Thomas he needs a girl. I wish he'd tell that to Oliver as well.

All the outdoor shots were amazing as usual

Shirtless Bill in bed working/texting while having a conversation with Katie, who was getting dressed in front of him. I just loved that whole scenario. Their scenes were great!

• Members

This was a great episode! Loved Caroline's introduction and set-up. I expect Thomas is going to try to pair up with her. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Amber today! They have done such a great job in maturing her. That exchange of Brooke as Stephanie was PERFECT! It really is time to hand over the baton to Brooke and Ridge as the patriarchs of the Forrester family

• Members

There really is no Forrester family. Steffy/Thomas are on their own, as is Hope. Rick is barely written for. Bridget is gone, along with Felicia and Thorne (brief appearances aside).

Instead of trying to replicate the Stephanie/Eric dynamics they should just focus on trimming the dead weight and sharpening characterizations.

• Members

After watching an interview with Brad Bell, i don't think he would even understand what that means :D

I think Caroline is very pretty. I kind of wish they weren't gonna make a triangle with her Thomas and Rick, and that they would invest in actually building a strong supercouple type of romance with her and Thomas who is more age appropriate. I would like it to go that route.

• Members

Long story short---the original Caroline was the pampered (and morally upright) daughter of Bill Spencer Sr. She was Ridge's "first love" (though he cut a swath through LA back in the day). She actually married Thorne first, and accidently had sex with Ridge, which eventually sent Thorne over the edge and he shot Ridge in the head.

That all got sorted out, and shortly after she married Ridge, she was diagnosed with leukemia and died.

Years later we learned Caroline had a twin sister who was kidnapped and presumed to have died. Karen's Texas twang was atrocious and she was a brunette. She really didn't do much...they tried hooking her up with Ridge, and putting her in a triangle with Thorne & Macy, but neither worked. The fact she has a daughter was just kind of invented, it hadn't been referenced in the show before.

• Members

Don has a plethora of sons, I am sure they all inherited his good genes with a strong build and inability to age. If he were my father, I would have definate body issues.

I wish Karen gets to stick around more. She would be such viable competition for Ridge. Maybe should finally bump Taylor off the canvas, permanently.

• Members

I wouldn't mind if Karen stayed longer too and yes to push Taylor aside. (Im sick of her being a hypocrite anyway.) Maybe she can tell her brother Bill where to shove it.

He does have a lot of sons Im confused though if thats his first born son (who should be 16 or 17), cause i think that the 2 that are in their 20's are only his stepsons. His youngest are triplets who are either 7 or 8 and i believe he also has a 12 year old?

• Members

Are there any Tylo fans left? I can not imagine Brad wanting to hold onto such a liability, we know Tylo's diva antics from all the headlines, if he did not think he was getting something in return. Her looks only continue to fade as she struggles to let any of her cosmetic surgeries settle.

Has anyone noticed how tall the male cast is right now. They make Jacob Young look like a member of the lollipop guild.

Archived