B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Hunter does not seem to get along with many people. I think it must be a huge change for her after going from top dog to whatever barrell feeder she in now.

The random Oliver cameo was nice. I think that there is still more for the character, I hope he sticks around.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope Steffy and Caroline become friends. There doesnt seem to be any friendships for the younger generation on this show and considering they appear to be about the same age, I hope they can forge one. I can see her trying to help Thomas win her over, especialy if it spites Brooke.

Yes there are angry.png

• Members

Cheap, apologies, what I meant with that statement is that are there any Tylo fans left in terms of supporters backstage at B&B. She has been known for so many diva antics, I just do not know when your welcome as an actress begins to wear off.

• Members

I liked Taylor back in the day. I loved Brooke, too. I thought they were great counterpoints to each other. She was stunning and alluring. I liked that she was this basically decent woman who got caught up in Stephanie's hatred of Brooke. However, her character did get increasingly "Mary Sue" (another thread on this board got me thinking about this) and hypocritical. HT's backstage demands regarding stuff like actual SLs began wearing thin for me, too (her reaction to rumors that James Warwick would coming back to tell Ridge that Taylor helped him out with his virginity issues was her downfall, IMO).

TBH, Tylo is a better actress than some would give her credit for. I like her better now that she's this flawed, angry figure than when she was Saint Taylor. For example, when she used her veto power in FC on behalf of Steffy and her kids. I really wish B&B would have developed this further and created a true love story for Taylor and Thorne! Also, when she was banging on Steffy's bedroom door when Steffy was being romanced by Bill -- I still LOL thinking about that.

• Members

I even enjoyed the Caroline flashback, and I remember how completely she annoyed me, back in the day. Kind of nice to give Caroline a shout out on anniversary week, as Joanna was an original cast member.

LOL at the Brooke/Amber confrontation---it's like they dusted off an ancient Stephanie/Brooke argument from 1989. And other than the fact Brooke's concerns are WAY more justified, Amber's right----she's turned into a watered down version of The Old Dragon.

• Members

My god, can they get some black writers on the staff? Marcus' dialogue is awful and Im embarassed listening to him. "Hot diggidy dog" Really?

Loving Caroline. I definetly love that she is giving us a diversion from the triangle from hell

Brooke was definetly channelling her inner Stephanie in that final scene

• Administrator

LMAO at the end of Wednesday's episode. The slow-motion, the head turning, the goofy smiles, Thomas dropping the pen was hilarious. Gotta love B&B's cheesy-ness. :lol: What's the name of the actress who's playing Caroline? ;)

• Members

It's too soon for me to weigh in on Caroline, but I will say that I'm with whoever said that they want to see her hook up with Thomas over Rick.

Brooke saying 'heck' just took me out of her barracuda scene with Amber. Surely, the word 'hell' could've been used...?

I've heard Texas Battle being clowned for his thespian skills, but the fact that he can say "the girl got mad skills" with a straight face makes him Emmy-worthy in my book.

Archived