B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't understand how the character is supposed to have been wronged. She schemed to get a man she didn't love, because his father wouldn't get a divorce. Yes, she fell in love with him over time, but somewhere along the way the show seems to have decided that she really has been done wrong and they dropped most of the buildup of the story, involving Steffy/Bill. It's odd to me.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show has been pushing Steffy as being in love with Liam since the day he saved her life. Its a stretch and hard to believe, but thats what they've ran with and havent written it as she was lying and using that as a way to get back at Bill for not getting a divorce. Look at the 3 people saying she's been wronged? Her 2 parents and her grandmother. Obviously they are biased and arent objective at all. Its not the only side the show has presented bc they do have other characters calling Steffy out and saying Hope has been wronged.

• Members

I don't mean to say everyone is against Hope - they tend to make it half and half. I guess I see it as something where I feel like the early part of the story wasn't about any type of love between Liam and Steffi, and that part of the story was never resolved. If they wanted an equal triangle, then I would have had Liam learn the truth about Bill/Steffi, the two of them divorced, then he was with Hope, but they had problems, and he fell for Steffi as they worked together post-divorce.

• Members

I cant say IDA with you there as Bell is bipolar when it comes to his writing. He definetly switched directions and I hate how Bill/Steffy were dropped in favor of trynig to recreate Brooke/Ridge/Taylor with the next generation. Ridge had genuine love for both woemn and both women fell in love with him and it was handled well over the course of years. Bell tried to copy this within the span of a couple of months and by doing so screwed himself over a big part of why the original was so successful

• Members

I'm tired of all the airtime spent on Hope shagging its been too much of this for me. What other storylines are going down? Eric/Stephanie remarriage ... again. I like when Stephanie & Brooke get along its more interesting but I know that its usually a buildup to another blow out.

• Members

Watch the hand, Sean.

Deacon needs to be on B&B. I really enjoyed his character back on the day -- pot-stirring and pissing Ridge and Eric off and leching on his daughter. SK, bless him, needs to shun tanning beds like the plague because he is turning into one giant melanoma before my very eyes.

• Members

Deacon is needed on B&B. What are you waiting for Bradley Bell??? He has connections with next to everyone on B&B.

Hope is a hypocrit. You cannot sell yourself off as the virgin who is all pure and won't give herself away until she's married -- only to have sex with a guy who is still married to your step-sister!!!! False advertisement 100%. It really does not matter that Liam loves Hope and plans to marry her in the future. The current situation is what it is. Liam married Steffy. No one forced him to say "I do". So wait until he's divorced until you start dating him again. IF you want to continue to sell yourself as the pure virgin waiting for marriage to have sex for the first time.

See, Hope cannot have it both ways. She can't sell herself off as one thing and do something else. She CHOSE to have the image she is selling. No one forced her, it was her own choice. So either step down from Hope for the future, or keep your values intact. It really is not more difficult than that.

Why should Stephanie defend her? She would make it worse! You can't have the execs at FC agreeing with false advertisement. That would make the audience think twice about the entire company. Better to keep quiet.

Now, I am waiting for Monday's episode. The 25th anniversary episode. I really hope I will get an awesome Eric & Stephanie celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Oh, yeah! Deacon coming into Hope's life when she crashes could be an interesting and unexpected twist. Perhaps, having Deacon, who's flawed, etc. bringing a new perspective to Hope's world crashing down. Might work. Either way, I hope it happens.

Archived