B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I liked Oliver with Hope! I wouldn't mind if they reconnected down the line. Also: Oliver and Thomas (well, the actors portraying them) almost look like twins.

Oh, Brooke, when will you learn? Interfering with Steffy in a rush to get her out of Liam's life is not going to help!

I felt sorry for Steffy yesterday but, really, she needs to face up to the fact that she pursued Liam in order to get back at Hope and went all-out in order to break up a couple. Also: why is Brad Bell pretending that the red-hot chemistry between Steffy and Bill does not, and never did, exist? I keep waiting for Bill to show up in Aspen and sweep her off her feet himself.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised at how forgettable Hiliary B. Smith came off in the role of Stacy. She's always been one of my favorite actresses and even for a limited role, I expected them to give her something meatier or quirkier. It just felt like such a dayplayer role and was far too straight. I wish they'd played up the sex therapist side of things. They may as well have had Taylor do it.

Overall, especially with Hope's sexual issues, I do think she could be such an interesting character but I know not to ever get my hopes up in that regard. She's too much of a Mary Sue.

• Members

So...the downside of pill addiction is a) having great better sex B) not having to listen to more of Taylor's sanctimonious bilge than necessary and c) dishing Steffi's attitude right back at her?

Sign me up.

• Members

The Logan women are downright awful. How old is Brooke? She looked like some immature teenager ready to spill the scoop on being happy that Steffy is leaving town

Hope is such a sanctimonious basic bitch. Why did she feel the need to go to Steffy's office to gloat, again? Passive aggressive much? Go away little girl.

• Members

Ewww....now I'm sure to have horrible dreams of pontoons trying to devour me...

*snort* Only Taylor could make Steffi's delusional soul-search in her ex-lover's (and almost ex-father-in-law's) house sound "sensible" and downright noble.

• Members

bb0319121.jpg

and eww, what the hell was up with that nasty rat tail at the end of Steffy's hair? They couldnt wait to put proper extensions in her hair or at least give her a wig? What a hot cheap ass mess this was. Whose ever idea this was should be ashamed. This is such a big hair no no and I cant beleive they let her go on tv like that

• Members

Actually, yesterday, I was more on Hope's side of the argument than I was on Steffy's -- and I am a big Steffy fan. I feel sorry for Steff as she is obviously hurting in order to up and leave LA, and clearly Hope should not have come over to gloat. But Hope also came over to tell Steffy to stop being so deluded, because that is what she is. Talking about the "incredible bond" she and Liam have as a married couple -- if that was true, why was Liam crying and daydreaming about Hope the entire time they were married? Why was he trying to leave Steffy at every opportunity, or run off to find Hope every five seconds? Why did Steffy and Bill trap Liam into marriage in the first place?

This was not some happy marriage that Hope willfully broke up. If anything, Steffy was pissed at Hope, saw that she was in a happy relationship with Liam and made a beeline for him accordingly. She messed up a perfectly ok relationship for no other reason than spite. The fact that she fell for Liam during the process was an added extra. IMHO, the Liam thing occurred so quickly after Bill told her he wouldn't leave Katie for her that I think Steffy has transferred her feelings for Bill onto his son. Similarly, everytime Bill vaunts Steffy's many gifts on Liam, he sounds like a man who wants her for himself. I wish Bill would head over to Aspen to romance Steffy all over again, but Brad clearly doesn't want to go forward with that relationship for whatever reason. Shame, it could have been dynamite.

Brooke shouldn't be squeeing and gloating over Steffy leaving -- but honestly Taylor spouting that psychobabble? She is so full of [!@#$%^&*]. She could find a psychological explanation to justify anything she wanted.

• Members

You could almost see Dr.Sex's eyes start rolling back in her head once Hope started confessin' about Brooke/Ollie, her own almost rape and the dad she "never thinks about and likes it that way."

That's the kind of stuff that puts Dr's kids through Harvard.

Archived