B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Actually, it didn't surprise me that Brooke is "extra" interested in Hope. She always has been overprotective and that goes back to, as Brooke said, "how she came into this world." It totally makes sense she would be hovering. I thought it was great to have Brooke introduce her to a counselor. It was nice seeing HBS on-screen again. Was it me, or did her first couple of lines seem a bit nervous or tentative? I'm really intrigued at how this story will play out because you just know Hope's real feelings about sexuality go back to Brooke.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol at Brooke freaking out about forgetting planning her ex-husband/baby daddy/husband's Dad's anniversary to her Husband's mother. Only this show...

"No sweetheart, you're a terrible husband," is one of the best lines in years on this show.

• Members

Hillary B. Smith!! Apparently they gave her wrinkled wardrobe from Pam.

I guess they think Liam and Bill need to have similar facial hair since they're father and son, but Liam's looks like sh!t. He just looks dirty.

JMW looks very pretty today.

Hope looks like a very thin Lisa Whelchel.

• Members

I'd never thought id say this, but i'm actually looking forward to them reuniting Liam and Steffy if thats where they are heading. Not that i care, but i just want his storyline to end. It has gotten way too awkward now with Hope seeing a sex therapist, and Liam being uncomfortable with having made love to Hope.

I do agree with whoever said this storyline is straight out of Y&R with Ryan/Victoria/Nina. Watching old episodes of that triangle I don't mind it. (even though i have grown to dislike Ryan's character) I have to wonder if that storyline was as frustrating to watch on Y&R as this storyline is to watch on B&B.

I would love if the show would just drop all the younger characters story for this month and just focus and Eric and Stephanie (with Gladys) and all the other vets.

• Members

So...is the show pretending Bill and Steffy weren't together (as Bill Bell did after Malcolm raped Dru), or is Bill just written as a creeper? How ridiculous that he goes on about how the only thing in Steffy's life that she needs is Liam, and so on. Is he masochistic, does he get a thrill out of knowing at least Steffy was kept in the family?

I had to laugh at Steffy repeatedly asking about Hope's first time with Liam. I was sort of hoping he'd show her some pictures or a tape and they'd go over the finer points.

I was surprised they brought up Brooke's rape, as that story was so unpopular and quickly dropped.

Who almost raped Hope?

This story is so sad. I don't know if it is meant to be or not.

• Members

No, Andy raped Brooke. Graham came years later and he's the guy that raped Agnes. He was hired as a Forrester photographer and when Hope found out about Deacon, she ran off to his apartment and he slipped her a drug in her drink and almost raped her but Nick busted in and saved her

1.15-graham-steffy.jpg

Archived