B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm just not sure what Forrester torch is to be passed on. There is no complicated family dynamic like with the Hughes on ATWT - Hope should have been like a sister to Thomas and Steffy, but they have no use for her and never have. Rick has a nice enough relationship with her but it's not exactly a centerpiece. Thomas and Steffy barely interact these days. Bridget is a guest star. Thorne, Felicia, Kristen, and their children are irrelevant. In spite of the bizarre story of Eric adopting Marcus, he is little more than a family token. Eric himself has been irrelevant for years. There are no interconnecting bonds in this "family." It's a bunch of very segregated characters with the same last name.

The closest I have seen to a family on B&B in ages was when Karen kept busting Bill's chops in yesterday's episode. It was great fun, and exactly what that disgusting character needs. We don't really get that with the Forresters.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, it will kind of be her fault. If you know that someone is a drug addict and you supply their addiction...well, that's not something a normal person does if they claim to be changed person. Not that I care, because I think this will be a good story for Hope and Amber.

• Members

B&b this past week was very strong.

Amber stated what the show is making clear, a shift is happening. Brooke has taken on Stephanie's role. She is pulling schemes and trying to manipulate her kids' lives. Sure, out of love and concern, but its still being done and shes aware of it, and owned it quite well. I really like the set up Amber/Thomas/Caroline, and the way they have weaved it in with Amber finding Hope pill popping.

Archived