B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

There's rarely any use in paying attention to anything Marcus says. He usually recaps plot, or stands on the sidelines of a fashion show/shoot. Most of the time they could dress up a potted palm and add a voice-over, I'd never notice the difference. It's not like any of the younger characters speak any better when trying to seem "hip".

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marcus is such a horribly used/written character. I'm pretty sure half of it is just Texas Battle cuz he's usually cast as dumb characters. I watched a movie the other day on tv where he played a ditzy like Marcus character and my sister watched them MTV show he was in where he played a dumb character as well.

And can Dayzee please go back to Thomas instead of this contrived barely focused on relationship with Marcus. All of a sudden they're engaged.

• Members

LOL. Kinda unbelievable how they've given Thomas yet another woman to sulk over and become obsessed with. The list just keeps growing!

I really hope Caroline and Steffy befriend each other. I picture them being great for some reason.

I find it a bit skeevy how Ridge is just staring at that Caroline picture. He was staring at it even more longingly after flashing back to proposing to her mom. LOL

We have both been complaining about his embarrasng lines and delivery for quite some time now, lol I shudder to think how he was before I started watching.

Texas Battle is just the worst. I am so sorry. The other day he literally had his back turned to the camera & was freely saying his lines...WTH!

• Members

Ok Bill's obsession with Hope IA is getting sick. He has some kind of obsession with Hope. Maybe he has a thing for her

Amber overheariing about Hope being on antidepressants and seeing a therapist. I want to know where that's going.

Caroline just seems like another Hope to me.

• Members

I watched the full episode to see Joanna Johnson. Always love seeing her!

I honestly can't see this Caroline as being any great reminder of the old one, although to be fair to the show, they aren't saying it's the same character makeup. She has a nicotine voice. I think she has the potential to be an interesting character.

WTF was that overdramatic background music when Hope was alone in the office. At least it got a little better when she saw Amber.

Amber sticks out like a sore thumb, to me. I just don't buy after all this time that she can go back to the old stories with Rick or that she's back to repeating stories about designing at Forrester. The scenes with Hope and Amber were markedly better. Is she going to become Hope's supplier? They could do the old Another Life story with Nancy and Miriam.

Has Jacob Young been getting Botox? Something doesn't look right with his forehead. Maybe he should borrow Frantz's bangs.

So Bill is the Mary Williams of Los Angeles? F*** off already, you weirdo.

Archived