B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

They never said he was a goner, just recurring. Sure, recurring usually means gone on B&B, but there are a few that manage to pop up now and then.

I wonder if they'll give Nick and Jackie a farewell episode.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I understand why the 25th episode only focused on FB for the 4 - they have been there the entire time and THAT deserves recognition. Also, this is one instance where the 30 minute (21 minutes) format makes tribute episodes tough. I'm glad they had so many of the characters at the party - rather than more flashbacks.

• Members

In the scandalous Hope cover, I had to do a double take because it looked like she was kissing Rick! I was like, "oh, no, brad would not go back in that direction would he?"

Any one else catch that in one of the framed Forrester family photos, they positioned it to cut-out Kristen?

• Members

Yes, she did. They have been positioning her as the long-time blonde heroine for many years now. I also thought it was significant that they used the clip from when Ridge and Brooke first met Brooke. They've used that shot before, but rarely have they shown the run-up to that meeting, where Ridge mistakes Brooke for Caroline.

Lesli Kay is my #1 example why the potential on this show is wasted. Who doesn't need a fiesty, fiery, vixenish, dark-haired, talented designer on the show whose last name is Forrester?! B&B, that's who. They used to say that Barbara Bloom kept LK from getting any airtime because she was miffed that she left ATWT for GH. But I think we all know that it is just Brad Bell has no imagination to think up a SL for her.

He really does! He's cute.

• Members

Amen. Felicia is the possible future Stephanie -- opinionated, impulsive, sometimes unhinged. A triangle with Bill & Katie might work but I'm still holding out hope (pun not intended) for Steffy/Bill/Katie.

• Members
me too, but Ive almost given up hope bc they seem dead set on selling Liam/Steffy in that ridiculous triangle with Hope.

I know but I never expected to see him again. I thought he would go the way his sister and cousin did, getting a non-exit with maybe someone mentioning him in passing as having left FC.

I think Nick and Jackie already had their last episode

• Members

They're still in the credits, so maybe they'll get one final appearance. Did Nick even get ANY kind of conclusion? He was just standing there when Owen and Jackie reunited as far as I remember it. Even the entire storyline with Pam was just cut off, and Stephanie and Pam just randomly made peace in the anniversary episode.

I wonder if they'll write Pam out as well (I remember those rumors last year that had us confused about Owen, Oliver, Pam and the Marones leaving, and it turned out to be true after all).

• Members

OMG...I don't think Steffi, Hope or Liam were even mentioned at all today. LA doesn't revolve around their love life? I may need anxiety meds of my own to deal with that concept.

As annoying as Amber is---it was good to see her.

Hilarious that Caroline got some full-on slo-mo, jaws across the parking lot start hanging open while guys drool intro. That's at least campy in a fun way. ;)

Archived