B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh I just can't stand Bill. He is so incredibly skeevy, and those racing stripes in his hair make it worse.

Dr. Nora's horror over the thing with Brooke/Oliver was amusing.

I miss the days of a soap character just talking into a phone. Holding up that huge tablet is so awkward. Do you use those?

Brooke was blatantly flirting with Stephanie.

• Members

OMG! Pose is back!! laugh.png

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Quote of the day.

I just realized why Hope tells Brooke every tiny detail regarding when and how she is going to lose/has lost her virginity. Last time she kept her plans to "make lurrrve" to herself, Brooke went out on the terrace in her mask and accidentally got some Oliver instead.

And given that Dr. Stacy Nora B. Smith is Brooke's personal sex therapist, I'm surprised she didn't know about this.

Also when Stephanie said to Brooke about her catering idea, "I've tasted your turkey"? laugh.png The double entendres were flying thick and fast yesterday. I have long maintained that Stephanie's hatred of Brooke is actually serious repressed attraction on her part. Seriously, if/when B&B ever comes to an end, the last shot will probably be Brooke and Stephanie at their civil-union ceremony in Hawaii, Brooke in a white bikini and Steffers in a white boxy pantsuit.

• Members

That seriously pissed me off! It was totally OOC for Stephanie just to be sitting there like that, Despite what she thinks of Hope and Liam, she should have stood up and told that mom where to shove it! Brad Bell obviously forgot that Stephanie loves Hope and now wants her to treat Hope like all the other Logans. The next episode is probably gonna be Stephanie talking to Brooke about it and saying stuff like "Hope needed to hear the "truth" " or some other garbage.

And as for that girl and her mother, If they were such diehard Hope fans, they should know that Liam was with Hope first, Now just because They are back together and hes still married to Steffy, they feel the need to question her actions. Can someone explain how this makes sense for them to go after her, when they now damn well that the newest town slut, broke Hope and Liam up to begin with?

• Members

Not that I expected Stephanie to take Hope's side vs. Steffi, but to sit there and act as if nothing at all was going on---GMAFB.

And how convienent that these "Hope Super Fans" would completely ignore the fact Liam and Hope had been on the verge of marriage just six months ago.

If we'd gotten any backlash for the stupidly impulsive way Steffi married Hope's barely cold fiancee or how their "short" marriage ended so quickly and made them look like asses, this "Hope fears social repercussions" story wouldn't seem nearly as tedious.

• Members

Those were nice Dayzee/Marcus scenes today and his proposal was really well done but I feel like we only saw them together like...6 times total. That was really random today.

Lol at Hope's "fan." I love how she took the time to take a pic of Hope and Liam kissing...WTH?? I was rolling my eyes during those poorly executed scenes. LOL

• Members

The show should have killed Stephanie off when Storm shot her. She provides nothing to the show at this point, mostly because they have no idea what to do with her. Steffy already has Taylor for a delusional, self-righteous enabler.

• Members

I didnt see anything wrong with that. People take pics of celebrities all the time and thats what Hope is. I thought the mother was over the top but I found that exchange hilarious. I LOVE that someone called Hope out on her hypocrisy. It was glorious after seeing her worshipped this past year

They do? None of the details behind Steffy and Liam's marriage has been made public knowledge

• Members

I got the point of the scenes and also enjoyed Hope getting called out but the individual moments with the mom & daughter before the confrontation were laughable to me. I really wonder how the director told that girl to act when she took the picture. LOL she wasnt a very good actress IMO!

• Members

The woman who was attacking Hope should have called out Stephanie for being with Hope too. Like a how could you support Hope over your own granddaughter Steffy, though of course Stephanie is supporting Steffy, but a random observer would have no idea.

Archived