B&B: March 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVED Amber today and thats the first time Ive said that in maybe like ever. Her final scene with Hope was great. So good and I hope she blackmails her

Brooke really does need to shut it though. I was just thinking today, Hey Brooke, you dont own FC anymore! She should have NO authority to kick Amber out or tell her she cant work there. Heck she isnt even in a position of management. Seriously, what the heck does Brooke do anyway? She isnt a chemist anymore. She isnt CEO, President or any of those high positions. She isnt a designer and no longer has the Brooke's Bedroom line, nor is she in PR. WHAT the heck does Brooke do for the company?

• Members

when the truth comes out, I just know that Brooke and the Logan sisters are going to blame Amber for it all. It will be her fault Hope's a druggie bc she took advantage of it and didnt say anythign about it. Amber's so gonna get thrown under the bus

Speaking of Logans, I hate how theres no resolution on this show. I had no use for them but they were trying to build up Nick and Donna as a couple there for a minute with her genuinely falling for him. Now he most likely already had his last episode and with JG being very pregnant, Im not even sure if we will see her anymore in the near future. I wish the show had ended their relationship on screen and given the characters a proper exit. (Donna could have went off to visit Stephen during the maternity leave; Nick to sail overseas or something)

• Members

I guess it's because of the nostalgia factor. There is no nostalgia with Felicia, except for those very few like me who loved the character (and it's a credit to Lesli Kay that I am still OK with the character even without Colleen Dion, as I absolutely adored Colleen Dion).

• Members

I think she looks 50 and that's not bad. She looks fresh and is about the only one in that age group with a hairstyle that works. Folks talk like 50 is over the hill, there are plenty of over 50 sexy vibrant women. She just fits. The verdict on my end is still out on Caroline. Right now she reminds me too much of Hope.

And this Hope story is actually pretty decent and yes I have to agree with Brad for once, actually somewhat topical.it's not perfect but it's one of the few stories across all the shows that really seems fresh and relevant. We'll see how long it lasts.

• Members

No I'm not kidding. IMDB has Joanna Johnson's birthdate as December 31, 1961 (she has the same birthday as her B&B brother Don Diamont, but Joanna is one year older). She is 5 months younger than Katherine Kelly Lang (July 25, 1961) and a little over 6 months older than Hunter Tylo (July 3, 1962) but has aged better than those two.

• Members

I'm so glad I added B&B back to DVR a few weeks ago after dropping it after Thomas/Brooke. The show really is fun and entertaining. As I've said, I'm really glad that after 25th Anniversary, they have handed off the Forrester torch to Ridge/Brooke - it's time. I have to be honest, I'm so surprised that Ridge is not annoying me - playing the paternal role really suits RM. And, I just love Bill with his big mouth - it's great that he hasn't been neutered. Same with Amber. It's refreshing to have characters that shoot straight from hip, instead of being PC. I also noticed that HT is looking a lot better than she did a couple of years ago. The new direction for Hope was an excellent choice - it fits with her character's history and what's happening to her in the current storyline. It's not like it's out of the blue.

Archived